Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Can't Control My Destiny, I Trust My Soul, My Only Goal Is Just To Be

Destiny hums a tune in your mind following you wherever you go,
Cloaked in a shadow of mystery,
Abandoning the mind, when forgotten.

In The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, the author talks about many themes throughout the whole book. Destiny is one of them, he reveals that everyone has a chance to achieve their destiny but most are too afraid to embark on an adventure. He shows this through Santiago achieving his destiny with his brave, curious and hopeful personality. Paulo is trying to say that only the ones who are brave enough to go and search for their destiny are the only ones who will achieve it, but the ones who are reluctant will never achieve their destiny. Anyone, anywhere can achieve their destiny only if their up to the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment